Steps to building a new government:
- Requirements for the constitution.
- It is the duty of government to protect the rights of the people as enumerated within.
- It is the duty of the government to protect the citizens from harm from other countries or individuals.
- It is the duty of the government to provide a judicial system that adjudicates for restitution and prophylaxis with fact and adherence to the enumeration of the right of citizens.
- It is the responsibility of government to protect the rights of all the citizens equally without bias or prejudice with regard to sex, race, color or creed.
- It is the responsibility of government to protect the allocation of resources so that every group has sufficient resources to insure their enumerated rights. All have the right to vote for basic rights and minimum resources
- It is the responsibility of the government to create an economic system whereby those with wealth pay the taxes in a fair manner. These taxes on the wealthy are accompanied by additional voting privileges.
- It is the responsibility of government to create a system of voting that will not minimize the rights of the poor and will not trivialize the potential rewards to the investor, hard worker and capable. People should not vote for vested interests, or deceivers. Government should not be run by the majority rule of idiots, people of low morality, people with very average IQs or people of wealth.
- It is the responsibility of government to allow no harm to any citizen and to protect some reward for the investor, the hard worker, the productive the able, the polite, and the cheerful.
- It is the responsibility of government to catalogue and investigate complaints of prejudice, harm, government malfeasance, deceitfulness, untruths and injury caused by government, the courts and big business.
- Enumeration of Rights
- Structure of Government
- Tax policy
- Judicial policy
- Legislative policy
The new Utopian City-state does not have to be geographically contiguous.